Akveo used UI Bakery to create a handy internal tool that was tailored to reduce the certain manual operations within their company.
Thanks to the UI Bakery data connection functionality, they could integrate the tool they created with third-party services – Google Workspace and Airtable. Akveo used Google Workspace as a key collaboration tool, and Airtable tables – to store the needed information on their employees.
To build their internal tool, Akveo performed the following steps:
- Create a project in UI Bakery.
- Build a simple UI with the needed components.
- Connect Google Workspace and Airtable database to the project.
- Map the data in UI Bakery.
As a result, Akveo got a simple and convenient internal portal that can be accessed by any employee who needs to check the number of vacation days left. Using this portal, an employee can also request a vacation, and his manager will approve or reject it. It’s also planned to add an ability to review the information on each employee’s skills, projects, and more.
Thanks to the UI Bakery, Akveo managed to:
- Relieve the team from performing unduly slow manual calculations.
- Decrease the time needed to automate administration microprocesses from 16 hours of manual coding to 1 hour of low-code development.
- Provide the employees with a universal solution eliminating the unnecessary and time-consuming to-and-fro’s between administration and the other team members.