We collect your personal data when you give it to us directly through filling in any information forms on our website https://uibakery.io (the "Site") or management platform at https://app.uibakery.io (the “Platform”). Additionally we may use analytics tracking systems (such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.) to automatically collect certain information about you when you visit our website.
We may process data about your use of our Site or Platform (usage data). The usage data may include IP address, browser and information about pages you visit. The source of the usage data is analytics tracking systems that we use (such as Google Analytics and others). This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and improving our website and services.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our products and / or services (enquiry data). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and / or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is explicit consent, freely given by you.
We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (customer relationship data). The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our customer relationships.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the right of access, which means that you have the right to know exactly what your personal data is held and how it is processed. Thus, you have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
You have the right of rectification, which means that you are entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to erasure, which means that in some circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to discontinue. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it with your consent; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Such circumstances include:
– the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; or
– you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; or
– you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; or
– the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Please, pay attention that there are exclusions to the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.You have the right to restrict processing, which means that in some circumstances you are entitled to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
Such circumstances are:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data – for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
– processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure and request the restriction of personal data use instead; or
– we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, if we use personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to data portability, which means that you are entitled to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this personal data to another controller without hindrance from us, where the processing was based on your consent and where the processing was carried out by automated means.
Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdraw.
If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us sent by e-mail.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us, then you can inform us about it through e-mail.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes is not kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
– usage data, collected through Google Analytics, Amplitude, Yandex.Metrica will be retained for 50 months;
– enquiry data will be retained as long as you may be interested in purchasing our relevant products and services. It will be deleted within 3 business days once you explicitly inform us through e-mail that you are no longer interested in our products and / or services and withdraw your consent to processing your enquiry data, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
– customer relationship data will be retained as long as you and your employer continue to be our customer and for a maximum of 10 years once you stop being our customer. Extra-period for retention is provided in order to keep records of our communications, including, without limitation, for purpose of establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
– https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
– https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
– http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
– https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
– https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
– https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.
We use Google Analytics, Amplitude, Yandex.Metrica to analyze the use of our website. They gather information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your personal data may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and / or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Location: 7830 W Alameda Ave, Ste 103-291, Lakewood, CO 80226, USA