We collect your personal data when you give it to us directly through filling in any information forms on our website https://uibakery.io (the "Site") or management platform at https://app.uibakery.io (the “Platform”). Additionally, we may use analytics tracking systems (such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.) to automatically collect certain information about you when you visit our website.
We may process the data about your use of our Site or Platform (usage data). The usage data may include IP address, browser and information about pages you visit. The source of the usage data is analytics tracking systems that we use (such as Google Analytics and others). This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and improving our website and services.
We may process the information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our products and / or services (enquiry data). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and / or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is explicit consent freely given by you.
We may process the information concerning our customer relationships, including customer contact information (customer relationship data). The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely a proper management of our customer relationships.
In addition to the specific purposes set out in this Section for which we may process your personal data, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to, or in order to protect your vital interests or another natural person's vital interests.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the right of access, which means that you have the right to know exactly what your personal data is held and how it is processed. Thus, you have the right to confirm whether to let us process your personal data and, where we do, access your personal data together with certain additional information. That additional information includes the details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply a copy of your personal data to you. The first copy will be provided for free, while the additional ones may be subject to a reasonable fee.
You have the right of rectification, which means that you are entitled to have the personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to erasure, which means that in some circumstances, you have the right to ask to delete or remove your personal data without any specific reason, and with no need to explain why you wish to discontinue your personal data processing. Where the processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue storing your personal data. However, we will process it only with your consent, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Such circumstances include the following cases:
– the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; or
– you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; or
– you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; or
– the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
Please, pay attention that there are exclusions to the right to erasure. The general exclusions include the cases when the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.You have the right to restrict the processing, which means that in some circumstances, you are entitled to block or suppress the processing of your personal data.
Such circumstances are:
– you contest the accuracy of the personal data – for a period when we can verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
– processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure and request the restriction of the personal data use instead; or
– we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, while you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, if we use the personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or to perform a task in the public interest. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal data unless we are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or prove that the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You have the right for data portability, which means that you are entitled to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this personal data from us to another controller without hindrance if the processing was based on your consent, and where the processing was carried out by automated means.
Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can withdraw such consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdraw.
If you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice sent to us by e-mail.
You have a choice whether you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive the information on direct marketing communication from us, you can inform us about it by e-mail.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes is not kept for longer than it is necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
We will retain your personal data in the following way:
– usage data collected through Google Analytics, Amplitude, Yandex.Metrica will be retained for 50 months;
– enquiry data will be retained as long as you may be interested in purchasing our relevant products and services. It will be deleted within 3 business days once you inform us that you are no longer interested in our products and / or services explicitly by e-mail and withdraw your consent to your enquiry data processing, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal;
– customer relationship data will be retained as long as you and your employer continue to be our customer, and for a maximum of 10 years after you stop being our customer. Extra-period for retention is provided in order to keep records of our communications including, without limitation, for purpose of establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to, or in order to protect your vital interests or another natural person's vital interests.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored in the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information identifying the user personally, but your personal data we store may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
– https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
– https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
– http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
– https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
– https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
– https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website.
We use Google Analytics, Amplitude, Yandex.Metrica to analyze the use of our website. They gather the information about website use by means of cookies. The gathered information relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your personal data may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions, or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified by email and / or with a prominent notice you get on our website about any change in the ownership or the use of your personal information, as well as the options you may have regarding your personal information.
Location: 7830 W Alameda Ave, Ste 103-291, Lakewood, CO 80226, USA