We had a lead qualification microprocess in engaging new UI Bakery users to participate in our low-code platform demos. To avoid switching between CRMs, analytics systems, Google Sheets tables when qualifying a new user and inviting them for an interview, we needed to reduce the number of tabs and tools we used, and minimize the amount of actions.
Our main requirement was to do it fast and with reasonable effort since we couldn’t afford to spend weeks or even days on this project. However, keeping these microprocesses unautomated was not acceptable: their costs formed a large part of our operational expenses.
We allocated 1 tech lead for this project. The whole process was conducted in the next steps:
- Create a project in UI Bakery.
- Connect Google Sheets, Hubspot, and Fibery to it.
- Add a Table to the project that will contain and display user details received from Typeform.
- Set up filtration to the created table.
- Add Buttons and link Actions to them to update the information in Hubspot and Fibery.
Due to the experience our tech lead had with UI Bakery, it took him 1 hour to develop an internal tool for lead qualification in UI Bakery.
Thanks to the use of UI Bakery, we escaped the complexity of manual internal tool development, and got the following results:
- Automated the microprocesses in user engagement.
- Cut the time needed for this project from several days to 1 hour.
- Reduced operational costs.
- Relieved our sales team from the need to switch between the systems when qualifying a new lead.
x10 times faster
than classic development
UI Bakery is a very good tool for highly skilled frontend developers to speed up the development of custom interfaces for custom systems. It especially speeds up iteration, which is a very big part of producing actual ready-to-use in real world applications.
Mykola B. / CEO | Owner